Monday, July 4, 2011

I did it, I did it!!!

Since the last post was so sappy, we will make this happy! I could go on and on and make you cry about what a journey this has been, but in the end I DID IT!!!! There are so many people that made this day possible and I will never be able to express how much they have done for me! You know who you are and I love every single one of you!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
Walking across the stage
My little family :) My amazing sister made these precious tutus and shirts that say, "Proud of my Mom"!!!
Grandaddy and Grano
My family
Mackenzie graduated the same day with her Masters in Education from Harding but chose to skip her ceremony to be at my mine. Kenz, you will never know how much that means to me!!
After the ceremony we went to the hospital to see my grandaddy. I wanted him to see me in my cap and gown :)
My precious! Nothing like having a baby and graduating from college 3 weeks later !!
The after party at my favorite, El Fenix!!

1 comment: