Sunday, July 24, 2011

I think I forgot to mention

The Land of Hospitality


Well, it seems like not very long ago I was saying that I knew eventually we would be moving. Guess what? Three days later we got the news. The day Mike began leadership school he received an email saying, "Congratulations on your new assignment to Joint Base Charleston." Congratulations, I do not think so!! I cannot even describe the emotion that came over me when Mike called. I felt like I couldn't breathe, see, nothing. I was a bawling mess, threw my kids in the car and drove to my parents house. My mom opened the door, I was shaking and crying, but somehow managed to tell her the news. My mom reacted exactly how I thought she would, she hugged me and told me everything would be ok. At that moment, I knew it would. It has been about a month since we got this news and I can say today I am beyond excited to go to Charleston. I know it will be a major adjustment but I am up for the challenge!! Much more to come on this news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment