Monday, July 25, 2011

The end of an amazing place

The weekend following the 4th my uncle and grandfather decided they would go to the last launch at the Kennedy Space center. I decided that was a great opportunity for me to go and spend some time with my grandmother so she wouldn't be lonely. Mike was in the middle of leadership school so this would be an awesome chance for him to get some work done without little girls screaming all around him. We had a great time doing a bunch of nothing. We sat around and visited most of the time because it was so hot to spend must time outside. When we were outside the girls swam in the pool ( a horse trough), I can't believe I got no pictures of it! I think it is so awesome my gf and uncle got to go to Florida and experience such an amazing thing. I had chills all over when the shuttle took off. Such an amazing part of history!


Super annoyed at me taking her picture! She was so hot!!
We found our thumb!
:)

Original Atlantis command station
They love laying like this!
So silly!
He would die if he knew I put this, but how awesome is this picture!! Nothing like an 83 year old man floating in the pool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment