Sunday, July 24, 2011

God Bless America and Happy Birthday!!

The Fourth of July happens to be a big day in my family's house. Not only is it the birthday of our nation, but the birthday of my grandmother and Mike. The past couple of years we have spent the fourth in Lufkin with my dad's family but this year stayed home because of everyone's busy schedule. We of course went to the neighborhood parade, had ice cream, and had lunch at mom and dad's. We were so lucky that J and InaBeth were able to come down since J has been studying his little self silly!! It was a great day, always one of my favorites :)

Audrey Kate and Grandaddy
Grano and Grandaddy came to celebrate
I love this picture of her!
Little Miss slept through the whole thing
I can't wait for them to have babies!!
The birthday boy and sister
Brother and New Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment