Friday, May 17, 2013

Easter 2013

Here we are, almost to May.
Oh well!

Easter was pretty blah this year.  It rained all day, therefore there was no hunting.  There was baseball watching though.  It was opening day for the Rangers, so hotdogs it was.


If you remember last year for Easter, I did great getting their baskets together.  This year, they got pretty much got all the same things.  PJ's, flip flops, and a book are an always for Easter.  This year, they also got a new toothbrush and no candy.  That'll teach them to get me served with another dental bill like I did a couple of months ago.  HA!  They also got water bottles with their mono on them.  Those bottles go everywhere with us!


Just for the record, yes I realize that HG has been in her Halloween jam's on Christmas and now Easter.  We really do have more than one pair, she just loves these.


We chose baseball as the theme for dresses this year.  I mean, do you know my husband?
Go Rangers!!

I even got a new dress, and it color coordinated.

My sweet man sent me an "Easter basket".  Pinterest is so fabulous!!



No comments:

Post a Comment