Friday, May 24, 2013

April fun

April was a super fun month w/ lots going on.  Tuesday play dates have been the greatest thing to add to our already busy sch.  We will def. be missing that part of our week this summer.

If you follow me on IG, you know I started the Advocare 24 day challenge in April.  Chipotle is one of the places that was still an option on the plan.  This was our last time there, before we learned to make our own less delicious and healthy burrito bowls.



One play date, we went to the most beautiful place called, Cypress Gardens.  I could not believe it is right down the road from our house, and I had never heard of it. 

MP and her precious friend, Kate

Cypress Gardens is where they filmed the incredible swan scene from the The Notebook.  It was absolutely breath taking!

Did you know CFA sauce is a staple?

We also had our first beach day of the year.  It was such a perfect day.

Do you know who this is?

Cascarones, need I say more?

Strawberry picking



I wish I had videoed this stinker.  She couldn't get over the fact that there were strawberries all around her.

Some of our pickins'.
post signature

1 comment: