Friday, May 17, 2013

A trip to the dentist

Here is the story, I do not floss my girls teeth every day.  There is no way people actually do this.  I paid for it let me tell ya.  The short version.
Audrey 2 small cavities, laughing gas only.
My sweet Madelynn, well, at this point I don't even know how many.  She would need to sedated twice to get them all done.  Yup, I felt like "that mom".

First trip, Audrey was hilarious and MP did fantastic, until we got in the car that is.
Lala land is not her friend.
Her mouth was numb, but her brain wasn't communicating why.
Once it wore off, all was good.

Second trip, started off with a little hiccup.  The girls had a "slumber party" with the next door neighbor the night before.  She forgot that MP couldn't have anything to eat before the procedure.  She had 2 bites, only 2.
I get to the dentist and they pretty much tell me, no way, we're gonna have to resch.
Let me tell you something, getting up and having 3 kids dressed and to the dentist by 8:00, not easy.  I am pretty sure the dentist could see this thought in my face, and agreed to try without her being sedated.
Well, wouldn't you know that child did more than incredible and thought it was so cool that her cheek was numb.
Thank you, Jen for feeding her.  You put green in my jeans!!


Now, pray for us when HG has to go.  I can guarantee, these people will have a whole new definition of screaming. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment