Monday, October 8, 2012

What happens on the weekend

Ok, so what is it, October 8?  That means I have let's see, 5 blogs to catch up.  I am going to have to start making a sch. of what I am going to blog about.
Now for the real stuff ,because I am sure you are having a hard time reading with this sweet thing staring at you.  
Several months ago I found a DIY bench that I have been dying to get done.  It had to be upholstered, so I had to find the perfect fabric.  I finally found it, thanks to Meredith!!  Well, the fabric sat in my closet for a couple more months until I finally found the time to do it.  So off we went to Lowe's to find the rest of the supplies.  SN:  The customer service was absolutely the most ridiculous I have ever received.  You know me, I of course was comparing them to the store in Abilene.  We then stopped by Target, and Hancock's for a couple things.  I do realize that is not important, but actually it so is.  
Sweet precious said CHEESE for the first time and I captured it!!
This was like her first steps for me!  I am so glad she finally found her smile!
Don't you love her?

Oh yeah!  It was college gameday and you know I had to represent.  I love this new shirt for so many reasons!

My supplies minus the first staple gun that was purchased.

Something got into me that day because I was full of go and get it.  After spray painting the bench legs, I bleached and scrubbed our entire front porch,and also dug up a rose bush.

The finished project.
What do you think?

While I was upholstering, daddy was in charge.
I think she was pretty happy about that.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment