Thursday, October 4, 2012

As promised

I promised you a couple more posts for today.  Sorry for the complete randomness of this post.  

If you are expecting you must own!!

My smarty pants :)

 My Kojie in training.

This was our 1st date in 11 months!!  I love spending time with this man!

We started our date at the car dealership picking my car up.  Pretty depressing I must say!  

Early morning walks are the best!

and yet another successful pinterest recipe!!!  Chicken pot pie biscuits, absolutely delicious!

I took my big girl to the book fair, just the two of us.  She picked out one book for herself, and one for her class.

This girl just wanted her picture taken.  Of course I didn't mind because she is so stinkin' cute!

So proud of AK!!  She never lets me down.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment