Thursday, October 4, 2012

Busy September

First, thank you to all of you for your kind words after my last post.  I am doing much better now!!  

We have had a very eventful busy September!  I recently saw a blog challenge to blog every day this month.  I decided not to link up to the challenge, but thought I would try for fun!!  So, what that means is 2 for today because I forgot yesterday!  
Saturday morning is the time we have set aside to run errands, or do something fun together.  There are so many fun things to do here and we are really working on getting them done.
We headed to Mt. Pleasant so I could buy a scarf for the swap, a birthday present, have some "maximus food", and see what else we could get ourselves into.
These girls, particularly the smaller one love to hide in clothing rounders.  Let's just say Loft is not such a fan.  Their fabulous daddy took them outside to be ballerinas.

We had lunch at P.F. Chang's and had a sword fight.

We ended the fun with a cake pop from Cupcake.

Does this scare you as much as it does me?  It was in the back of a truck at TRH one night.

This sweetness got her 2nd haircut in a month.  I think it is finally starting to get there!

Someone got in trouble and slept like this for 3 hrs.!

and....... for the worst part of the month!
 I took my car in for an oil change and left with a bill that had way to many zeros in it!  I guess I should have known that sitting waiting on an oil change for 3 hrs. would probably not end well.

The Nissan dealership has a great play area, thank goodness!!  I was completely unprepared when we arrived.  We missed snack time, lunch and nap time.  I spent $6 in the vending machines trying to keep these girls from going crazy.  Breaks my heart that sweet precious was this tired!

I just realized today is the 4th!!  UGH!!  That means I have to find things to blog about in 2 more posts!!  I am sure that won't be too hard :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment