Thursday, October 11, 2012

Take 2 Tuesday

Rewind back to October 1st when I had that horrible day.  Well, we were outside talking to the neighbors and Jen could tell something was obviously wrong with me.  She "happened to bring up" the  fact that we should check and see If Hob Lob had opened.  A little googling and we discovered it had opened that day!  She suggested we go the next morning.

If you remember, I was pretty, we'll say perturbed at the fact there was there was no HL here.  Let me give you a visual.  The day I found out they were opening one here, I screamed at the top of my lungs, literally.

Turns out, it was just what I needed.  A little bit of home.  Don't worry I didn't go crazy.

After a very successful "mark things off the pinterest to do list" trip, we found another piece of home.  WINGSTOP!!!!
What memories that place holds for me!

Of course, the real reason my day is made better.  My reason for waking every morning!

Thank you Jen for loving me, and for being such an incredible friend!!  What am I going to do when the Navy takes you away from me?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment