Monday, March 19, 2012

Photo Challenge, Fail

I've tried, I really have. I thought about going back and making up the days I missed, but changed my mind. Here are the days I did get. Hopefully, it will get better.
Feb. 26: NIGHT
Little precious slept on the couch while I finished up laundry
Feb 27: MONEY
What a weird thing to take a picture of? I got to thinking, I am pretty sure someone took a picture of their debit/credit card. Smart? NOT!! I thought about it, but then realized the world would have my number, hello!! I took a picture of this $2 bill. This $2 was sitting on AK's dresser. She got it in a Valentine's Day card from Grano and Grandaddy. Growing up, we always got these from my grandparents for special occasions. I love that they continue this tradition with my girls.
March 1: UP
I had to include 2 pictures for this day. I knew on this morning exactly what my picture would be. I want you all to see Mike's plane. It is ginormous and really just awesome!! It would be perfect because I would be going to the AF base for a BBQ that afternoon and I could get a pic up close and personal. Well, umm yeah right. Apparently, the AF does not want you taking pictures of their flight line. I kept coming up with great ideas of how to take a picture, but Mike assured me we would both end up in jail. As I was driving home I spotted one flying right over head, perfect!!! I pulled over and pulled my phone out to snap a pic. Yep, that little speck in the sky is the huge plane. I obviously wasn't fast enough. I will try again. My 2nd picture is of something I couldn't wait to see when I found out we were moving here. Maybe it's just me, but when I think of Charleston I think of moss hanging from trees. I couldn't wait to see this!! It really is not as all over the place like in pictures, but it is here, and I love it!!
March 5: SMILE
There's nothing better than this girls smile!! This picture is right after her first softball practice.
March 6: 5 PM
My favorite picture, thus far!! Our suitcases full of clothes to go home to TEXAS!!! Yeehaw!!!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment