Monday, July 12, 2010

Whats a Blog?

Daddy and Mama
Madelynn, "Sister"
Audrey Kate, "Sis"

Well, I bit the bullet. I decided it was time to do this thing you people call a blog. I spend SO much time reading other peoples blogs; why not have my own? My life today changes daily, I am the wife of an airman, and so very proud of it. Being married to the military you never know what tomorrow will hold. Military life is hard, I am not gonna lie, but I wouldn't want it any other way. The fact that I am married to someone who keeps our country safe, is the greatest feeling in the world. Other than the AF I have two precious little girls, Audrey Kate and Madelynn. I will refrain from calling them divas (even though they really are) because I don't want them to know. They are my sunshine, and I am so blessed to be their mother. When I am not consumed with those two things there is school. Yeah, I said it I am still in school. Having babies and trying to go to school is not the greatest plan. The good news is, (DRUMROLL PLEASE), I am graduating NEXT MAY!!!!! Hopefully, this blog will allow me to share my struggles, my joys, and everything in between. Until next time, enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! It's perfect! You know, now that you have started this, I EXPECT you too keep up with it! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete