Sunday, July 25, 2010

The rest of the story

Tuesday morning was a project more for me(actually a chore), cleaning out the attic. I downsized the number of "handmedowns" we have because it was a little ridiculous. Actually the girls enjoyed looking at clothes they wore when they were little and this mama cried a little. I just can't believe how fast it goes. Wednesday was edible finger paint which was a major hit after the initial taste. Thursday, was swimming cause mama needed a break. Friday, we got to have a play date with our visiting cousins to the zoo and CFA. It was a great week that ended with 2 nights of burgers with our Bible class. Sorry for my lack of pictures, I am still getting use to this.


Size 0-24M, where did they all come from?
1st taste
"Are you sure mom?"
Madelynn loved it!!!
We went to say hi to Hummy (my dad) while he was working. I was talking and these stinkers were busy switching seats. Don't worry I immediately put Madelynn back in her carseat!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete