Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!

Sis and Ella
Sis
Sister

Well, in an effort to get done with school ASAP I made the decision to take 12 hrs. this summer. Six of the hrs. were classroom and the six are a 320 hr. internship I know, YIKES!! I have completed the two classroom classes and finished with B's, I know I was shocked too!! I am doing my internship on base with different areas of fitness and sport, and it has been amazing. I have worked golf tournaments, and done some with the base softball team. For the remainder of the summer, I will be learning the fitness center, helping the base team put together some fundraisers and maybe even a trip to Florida for the Military Worlds Tournament. All this to say I am kinda on my own sch. now. I promised the girls as soon as I was done with class we would have some sort of activity everyday for the remainder of the summer. It is the second week and I am e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d.!! Many of those activities have been the pool because a project everyday gets kind of expensive and well I am just plain tired. These pictures are from the night before the madness started. We spent the afternoon at the Heritage Club pool (on base) and finished the night with our new favorite snack, Oreo cookie straws.


1 comment: