Thursday, July 22, 2010

Let the fun begin

Bright and early Monday i just happened to have little whispers in my ear telling me it was time to get up and start our "project". I was super excited about the activity of the day so I didn't mind crawling out of bed. Rainbow cake was the project, but I am not a baker. I think you can probably figure out the rest.





I couldn't believe I actually mixed them to get the right colors.
It was so beautiful before I put it in the oven.
It's pretty obvious what Madelynn spent her time doing.

Pretty much 2 cake mixes won't fit into one 8 in. pan. I had to think fast because it was to pretty to just throw away.
CAKE BALLS!!
They just happened to be delicious!!
The best part of the day was that we got to share them with cousins visiting from Arkansas!!!

1 comment: