Saturday, December 7, 2013

Touring Texas Part 3: San Antonio

We ended our "tour" by heading to San Antonio.  My uncle was receiving an award and invited the whole family to come for the event.  It was being held at the J.W. Marriott in SA.  If you have the opportunity to stay there, take it, it's fabulous!!!  I decided when I left Houston that maybe we should just go to Sea World since we were going to be there anyway.  



We got there a couple of hours after they opened and did as much as we could while we were waiting on the rest of the family to get to SA. One parent, 3 kids, and Sea Word in June, I don't recommend it!! It was sooo hot, but the girls had a blast!



We spent the rest of the weekend at the resort swimming and eating.  It seems as though we do way to much of that!  Most of the adults went to the dinner for my uncle and my Aunt Kris and I stayed at the pool with the girls and watched a movie from the pool.












post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment