Saturday, December 7, 2013

June

We were welcomed into Arkansas my mom, sister, brother-in-law, and my favorite "Baby Reed".  I forgot to explain why we went to AR.  If you remember, back in the spring I had a baby nephew, Reed.  My sister is a high school history teacher, and had to finish the school year, so my mom traveled to AR to keep Reed while she finished up.  What a perfect opportunity for us to meet this sweet baby!! We stayed there a few days and loaded up the car and drove back to Abilene with my sister and nephew in tow.  I am so sad I have no pictures of our time in Searcy, well kinda, the majority of us ended up with the stomach bug while we were there.  Here's the rest of June in pictures.

We ate some of our favorite mexican food, and HG couldn't get enough of herself.

Our baby sister talked us into taking her class at the gym.  We almost died!!

The most precious baby boy!



Hummy made special pancakes.

A trip to Haskell to see my grandparents always involves swimming in the horse trough.

The first of two blow up pools for the summer.

Iba kept the girls sugared up!

I found out I was having another precious nephew!

My best friend got married and I learned the definition of "everything's bigger in Texas".

I saw some of my favorite people in the entire world!  I miss them so much!

Mike got to say congrats from the "sand box",

we went to VBS,

and ate Coastal cookies.

We got to see from of our very favorite people in the whole world!
Ice cream with Bry,

Sweet Nie Nie

Audrey got to see her very best childhood friend, Lex'n.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment