Monday, April 22, 2013

Oh this child....

My Mady.
God was such a trickster when he gave me AK.  She is so many good things all wrapped into one package.
After he gave me that angel, he gave me, me. 
Yup, you heard it right.
Every time I call my mom and tell her a "Mady story", I hear it in her voice.
She is such a precious, precious angel, but for sure keeps me on my toes.
Need I say more?

After all the pictures were uploaded onto my computer, I realized I should attach my phone to my body at all times.

Funny story, really it is.  Remember that really sad haircut she got?  Well, I wondered for a good 2 weeks why this stink had bangs, and thought maybe I just didn't remember them cutting them.  Until I found this, in a corner hidden away.

What do you think?  She did pretty fabulous, if you ask me.  Just in case, 4 pairs of scissors went in the trash that day.

Madelynn Paige, you are such an angel.  Thanks for keeping us entertained!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment