Monday, April 22, 2013

Back tracking

Well, lets be honest.  The majority of you who read this blog already know everything that has been going on in our life.  But, guess what?!  I just uploaded over 200 pictures on my computer.
I left you hanging, lets see, ummm, over 2 months ago. OYY!!

I turned 30 in February, yes 30.  I still cannot believe it!  This has been one incredible year for me thus far.  Let's go back to the day this new year started.
I started the day with this so incredible post on IG from one of my very best friends!!
You have no idea how much this made my day!
I have so many memories with this sweet friend.


I got to open a package from my parents that had been sitting on my counter for a whole week, with strict instructions not to open until my birthday.  I'm in love!!  Isn't it beautiful?!

I got to have an incredible dinner with some of the greatest CHS friends.  In case you are wondering. CHS is Charleston, not Cooper High School.  I wouldn't dare.
The view is incredible and the food was out of this world!
If you are in the area, be sure and dine at California Dreaming, you won't be disappointed.

This is the only picture I got at dinner.  I'm o.k. with that.  Sweetest picture of this girl thus far!!

I really didn't want to post this picture.  Let's be real.  My forehead looks extra large and the circles under my eyes are a little out of control.  Never the less, my 30th bday.  
What a good day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment