Monday, April 22, 2013

February

I'm doing my best to get all these pictures on the blog, whether they have significance or not.  February was a month full of adjustments, sickness, new things, and a sad mama at times.

I just love this picture of MP.  If you look closely, you can see that someone got "attacked" by a little sister.

Smiles right before HG threw up everywhere, and I mean everywhere.  Don't worry, I played it off so well.

Mr. Wonderful made it to his destination.  Can you tell I am excited to see him?

Sickness round, well, I don't remember.  I think, 1.

It is always my plan to get babies to sleep in their own bed when Mike deploys.  HG has been incredible, and I am asking myself, "why not sooner?".  Day 3, 31.4 seconds of crying, and the end result.


Somewhere along the way, we lost Baby Me.  She is MP's bitty baby that she got for her 2nd Christmas.  We turned everything upside down searching.  It took about 2 weeks, but she was finally found.  

Sickness round 2, respiratory.

One day, I was honestly just having a horrible day.  What better than Target to cheer me up!!  We didn't even buy anything, just got out of the house.

HG got to try her first Oreo.  I probably should have been supervising a little more.

This girl got so sick, again.  When she didn't get out of bed until 3:30 p.m. one day, I knew it was time for the dr.  Pretty much, I was given 24 hrs. to get her hydrated or she was going to be admitted.  Scary day, but we got it done.
February, oh February.
This mama had a little much on her plate, but we all survived.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment