Saturday, March 30, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Honestly, I cannot even get over this day.  It was super long, but so, so incredible.  My family is so loved, like more than I can explain.

I always get the girls a few little "somethings", you know go big or go home, right?
Well, this year I was a little bummed, since my Valentine was on the other side of the world.
Y'all, I didn't do a single thing.  I felt horrible, I just didn't get it done.
I don't know how they knew, but so many people picked up my slack.

I love this picture more than words.  She loves to get in her daddy's boots and say daddy over and over.
And, yes, they wore that dress 3 days in a row.  To be quite honest, way more than that.  Don't worry it was washed in between.

We made these treats for Audrey's class.  These are a go to when you don't have much time.  
So, so easy!!
Isn't she beautiful?  Do you get tired of me saying that?  Oh well!

Mistake #1 for the day, scheduling dr.'s appt.'s at 7:45 a.m., on the other side of town.  
Hey, we were only 5 mins. late!
Go us!!

Sweet precious had some blood work done, she hated having her hand wrapped up.

We came home from the doctor and had a red lunch.

and then the great stuff......

How lucky are my sweet girls!?!
They each got a basket of treats from our sweet family in CCity.
They definitely know the way to their heart.
I know my mom is looking at this picture and in shock that there is not a single thing sitting on the bar.
Don't worry mom, I just pushed it out of the picture. 

Naptime!  
SN: Don't be concerned about how rough I look.
I did not go in public like this, just took my makeup off at 10 a.m.

and then....
I got these beautiful tulips from my sweet man, my favorite.

and...
I got the most perfect card from my parents.
Isn't it the greatest?

It gets better!
The next day, we got cards from my grandparents, chocolate covered strawberries from Mr. Wonderful, and a package from my parents.
My dad and mom know my girls so well.
Bandaids are the perfect gift for my MP.

So, see I told you.
Absolutely incredible!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment