Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Christmas before Easter

 I figure, it may be best to let you in on our Xmas before Easter gets here.  
My word!!


We celebrated Christmas in our home when we returned from TX.  We waited a couple of days because we wanted the girls to be completely surprised.  I am pretty sure they thought maybe Santa had forgotten he had promised to come to our house late.


 We scaled down this year, way down.  I wasn't real happy about it at first.  The end result was perfect.
They got lots of stuff they needed, flossers, fluoride, etc.  Who would have thought fluoride mouth wash could be so exciting?

HG finally got an Anywhere Chair, I think MP was more excited to get hers back.
The "bigger" girls got alarm clocks, fun placemat books, an easel, and of course a few AG things.

              


 I wanted to get this girl a Zubel cheerleader so bad!!  It's convenient that we live in a place that has similar colors to the team we support, WHOOP!!  It's inconvenient that we live in SEC country.  Of course, there was not a cheerleader to be found, but there was a football player.  
Can you tell it worked out to my advantage?

MP finally got Mckenna, even though it about killed me finding that silly doll.

                                 


Christmas morning is the best, by far one of my favorites!!  
Another year in the books!






No comments:

Post a Comment