Sunday, February 3, 2013

Christmas in Texas


The girls and I traveled home to Texas and got to spend a fun-filled 2 and a half weeks with some of our very favorite people.

First things first, I got a much needed haircut.  I planned on cutting it all off to my "normal" style, but as you can see, I got talked out of that.


 


We took many a nap on our favorite guys.























We wrapped presents with a little help from Erin Condren.  Isn't the princess paper precious?  My dad knows just how to make his girls happy!

AK ate apples into the shape of smiley faces.

We made cinnamon dough ornaments w/ Hunky and Iba,


















We made cookies for Santa with Debba.


The girls got a shooting and gun safety lesson from Hunky.



Piano lessons w/ Debba

I got to eat the best burger on the face of the planet.

Someone had really horrible hair days.


We visited the sweetest bunny farm.


MP and AK slept and made use of some their favorite Xmas gifts.





 We celebrated the 85th birthday of one incredible grandaddy.









We spent an incredible night with some of our very favorite people in the entire world.

Going home is the greatest!!  There truly is no place like home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment