Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hadlee Grace Schlauch

I forgot to mention that in December we found out we were having another princess!! I think I forgot to mention it because we did nothing creative to tell people which kind of makes me sad. Anyway, my pregnancy was about the same as the others, sick at first and slightly elevated bp. Since my bp was a elevated I was able to be induced and April 2oth was the day. I was in school taking a full load and that week was Easter so we had somewhat of a holiday. I decided that would be best so I would miss less class. Crazy, I know. This delivery was much different than before because I had clean hair, a mani and pedi, a clean house, and packed bags. I never had any of that before so I was determined I would accomplish it this time. We arrived at the hospital at 5:30 and got things moving by 7. I was able to get an epidural rather quickly due to my progress, Hallelujah!!! Well, the epidural only took to my left side so I was pretty miserable. The nurse told me they could take it out and try another, I think I cried at the sound of those words!! When she checked me I was at an 8 and I assumed that mean't there was no redoing the epidural, I was wrong. Once they got it fixed I was in heaven and ready to have that baby. Apparently, that was what I needed because shortly after Hadlee Grace was born at 12:40 p.m. weighing in at 7 lbs. 11oz., 19 in.. There is nothing like that moment when you hear the cry of the precious baby you have been carrying for so long. Mike and I have been so blessed with the most amazing, healthy, beautiful little girls. I can ever describe how lucky I am. God is good!!

One last picture prego pic. Please excuse the location, Mike was a little camera happy:)
Precious girl
happy daddy
Brenda, the greatest nurse ever (besides Kara) :)


Priceless picture
She is so proud!!
Biggest sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment