Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Final Days of the Boppy

I decided that I was not having 2 children with a pacifier. I said that about diapers but, well we are still in pull-ups. I told Madelynn the boppy mailman was coming to pick them up and take them to a baby that needed them. We have done great!!! She has asked a couple of times but no major fits. The rest of the pics are from late March and early May.

Precious girls!!
Poor girl hates sleeping in her bed :(
Grandaddy with all 3 ggrands
Mother's Day and HG's first time to church
My future track star
My angel

RBS program. They were told to put a bubble in their mouth and their hands behing their back walking in. Madelynn remained that way until the very end :)

AK's final soccer game

Mike took AK to the Miranda Lambert concert. They both loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment