Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DW Day 3: Part 2

So after an early start, and a trip to Hollywood Studios, we decided a certain 2 yo needed to at least attempt a nap.  We headed to the hotel where AK and M wanted to swim before nightly activities. I should have been responsible and said no, well........
I didn't. 
It's Disney World.
I took the girls to the pool and Mike stayed with HG and got an hour nap.  We got ready and went downstairs for roasted marshmallows and some animal watching.  I really can't say enough about this resort.  I honestly would be happy never trying another.





I wish I could explain my emotions at this very moment.  DW at this point had been more than I ever expected, but Magic Kingdom, there's nothing like it.  It really is the "most magical place on Earth".  I knew the girls were about to lose their minds, and so was their mama.


Since we were staying on a Disney resort, we got extra magic hours.  This particular night, the magic hours were until 1 a.m.  Yeah, I know.  After being up since the crack of dawn, thinking about staying out that late made me want to cry.  Honestly, it went by so fast and we closed the place down.  We rode all the super popular rides because we knew we wouldn't have to wait in long times.  We waited for one ride and rode the rest multiple times.  The night was so incredible!!












































post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment