Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Worth the wait

We have been trying to plan a trip to Myrtle Beach since we moved to Chas.  Of course, life happens and we never found the time.  I finally insisted that we were picking a weekend, and going, no take backs!  We had the greatest time and will def. be going back, ASAP!!

Can you guess why these girls are so happy?

We found mexican food, good mexican food!!

We started the day at Ripley's Aquarium.  Wow is all I can say!  It was incredible.

The largest of the aquariums is one you walk under, umm yeah incredible!!


Isn't this the greatest?  This precious girl loved this place.  I would take her every day just to see this face.




My beautiful girl.  Why is she growing up so fast?

Before heading home, we stopped at the Tanger outlet to go to the Disney Store.  Some little miss had some money burning a hole in her pocket.  Anyway, funny story.  This is what she chose.  Apparently, that same little miss had some time to look over her purchase while we were taking turns going to the restroom.  When I came out, she told me we needed to return her "lipstick" ASAP.  Well, that floored me.  When I asked her what in the world could be wrong, she replied, "Mom, Belle is staring at Sleeping Beauty, and that is not nice."  OMWord!!  Can she get any more hilarious?  Oh, miss Mady!!

This man was such a trooper and didn't complain a single time.  After all, he was missing a cowboy's game.

Just for fun, the traditional picture of the girl who can never get tired!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment