Monday, March 28, 2011

The M's Birthday Parties

My sister, mom, and Madelynn each have a birthday a week for three straight weeks so we enjoy celebrating together. Madelynn had a party Saturday and I don't have a lot of pics, long story but I just don't. It was Minnie Mouse and we had a blast. That night we went to my parents for dinner and more celebrating. This was a special birthday for Molly because from the time we are born my dad starts a "box" for us and we get to open it on our 21st birthday. She was the last to open her box and so it was kind of sad for all of us because another part of life was over. Of course dad had more tricks up his sleeve. He decided to get everyone a present and lets just say he did mighty good!!

The one picture I did get from the party.
Mom cutting the cake
One of our favorite meals: bacon wrapped shrimp, scallops, potato casserole, salad, and steak!
Mom's present
Molly opening her box
These little ones were wiped out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment