Monday, March 28, 2011

H-TOWN





We made the trek to Houston to see family because Mike had not seen anyone since his return. We had a great time with so many people! I finally got to go to the Galleria and OH MY STARS, that place is amazing!!! Every time we go to Houston I made a trip to PBK because there are so few and since we are already there it works out great. While there I happened to look out the window and a Sprinkles had gone in right across the street. So, pretty much I was in heaven the whole day. I always enjoy spending time with Mike's Memaw, she is absolutely precious! While Mike and his parents played golf I took the girls to Rainforest Cafe. It was so hilarious, maybe MP will understand a little better next visit!

Pretty much sums up Madelynn's reaction when the animals went off. HAHA!!





YUMMO!!!
Memaw and her girls

I love this picture!!
Dylans Candy Bar

Sprinkles!
Madelynn's birthday was the following week so she got to open a few presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment