Thursday, October 16, 2014

For Uncle Steve

 Recently I was home very unexpectedly.  While there I got to have a conversation with my Uncle Steve, my mom's brother.  It was so great to catch up with him.  In the conversation, he told me that his morning routine includes checking my blog.

Every single morning.

Just imagine how horrible I felt that this thing is almost a year behind.  It also was such an incredible feeling that he takes times out of his day to see what we are up to.

Bravo, Uncle Steve!
You were just what I needed to get motivated!
(I can imagine that you have almost spit your coffee on the computer screen reading your name as my title.)
This one's for you.

What a difference a year makes!!  (remember we are still in 2013) OUI!!!


We spent much of December in the doctor's office.  They look real sick, don't ya think?





 How the situation started.


........and the progression

I love that MP was so concerned about her sweet sister being alone.


 Audrey's chorus performance.



I was so excited to share the big surprise with the girls and capture their reactions.
(yes, MP is wearing a swimsuit in December)



I spent several hours searching and creating the perfect teacher gifts.  All I can say is thank goodness for creative IG friends!





 Last day of school before break and ready for Texas!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment