Sunday, May 25, 2014

October

 I feel like every post for forever has been about our crazy life everywhere but home.  I promise, we do stay home occasionally.  Life just seems to get busier every day.  For that very reason, I'm gonna have to blog by the month if I ever wanna get got up. So, back in October..................

We participated in a Halloween Pajama Party and never got it posted.

I found this precious, patriotic, angel facing the flag during retreat.  Makes this mama so incredibly proud.

I was asked to read scripture at a precious friend's wedding.  I never realized how much something like that would mean to me.

The crazy girls I get to work with.

the beautiful bride

My car, after school.  Just because I want you to see real life. 

One more shot in their Halloween P.j.'s because I love it.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment