Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oompa Loompa

This sweet precious is growing like a weed! I cannot believe how fast it has gone. It makes me so sad that my last baby is not so much a baby anymore. I forgot to take a 3 month shot so I thought I would just put some pics of her 3rd month. I'm sure you are wondering about the title of this post. Since the day HG was born she has made the funniest little noise. I have no idea why but it made me start calling her an Oompa Loompa. She has stopped making the sound now and I am so sad I never recorded it, but I have it written down. I WILL NOT forget this!!
This face will melt your heart!!


Look who's sitting in their Bumbo! Actually, she gets stuck because her legs are so big :)
Mommy loves you Hadlee Grace! You are more precious than you will ever know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment